This form should be completed to request pre-approval of a course that you wish to take at another institution, transferring the credits back to Benedict College.
- Provide the name and location of the institution you wish to attend. (Please submit a separate form for each transfer institution.)
- Provide the intended year and semester of enrollment.
- Review the course offerings at the outside institution and identify the course that you intend to complete. In the first and second columns, list the Course ID, Course Title and Credit Hours for the outside course (e.g. - MATH 101 General Math, 3 cr).
- Identify the Benedict course for which this class will be substituted. List the Course ID, Course Title, and Credit Hours of the Benedict course in the third and fourth columns (e.g. - MATH 132 General College Math, 3 cr).
- Indicate your agreement with each of the statements listed at the bottom of the form.